Electricity Consumption Comparison
1HP Air Cond
1HP Air Cooler
Frequently asked questions
Air Cooler uses the evaporating technique which helps to produce the cool air and the temperature of dry air can be dropped by putting it through liquid water to make water vapor.
Air Conditioner can control the humidity and conditions the air and keeps the indoor temperature very pleasant.
- Low initial investment
- Run at approximately ⅕ power consumption of AC
- Spare parts are cheaper
- Lower maintenance cost
- Longer maintenance period (6 months / time). AC maintenance period will be about 3 months / time
- Can be installed in the open spaces.
- Can’t be precise with temperature that AC will cool to.
- Maintenance must be carried out every 6 months in order to let air cooler having good performance.
- Cooling ability not good as AC.
- Higher noise level
Air Cooler suitable to be installed at cafe, pub & bistro, workshop, factory, school, hall, restaurant, supermarket and etc.
Air Cooler works better with location with window or door opened. Those closed location, will need to install additional exhaust fans.
Depending on two main factors, ambient air temperature and the relative humidity level. With the high humidity location, Air Cooler can reduce the temperature approximately 3-5˚c to bring people to comfort level. Location with ideal conditions will be able to lower down the temperature approximately 7-12˚c.
For the other capacity / size
Please contact us to further enquiry